Musillo Unkenholt Immigration Law is hosting a live in-person conference for business professionals in the Greater Cincinnati area on the topics of H-1Bs and immigration under the Trump Administration.
This Cincinnati Immigration Seminar will feature these topics:
- · Business Immigration visas: H-1B, L-1, TN, OPT, F-1
- · Business Immigration Green Cards: PERM, I-140, I-485
- · Entrepreneur and investor options: EB-5, E-1, E-2
- · Immigration Compliance: I-9s, E-Verify, Public Access Files
- · Impact of Pres. Trump’s policies on business immigration
- · Legislative and Regulatory changes that may be on the horizon
The conversation will be led by MU's immigration lawyers who have a combined experience in immigration of over two decades.
The conference will begin at 8 AM and go to 10:30 AM. A courtesy continental breakfast will be provided at the beginning of the event.
Parking is available underneath the hotel in their parking garage, as well as on the streets surrounding the hotel.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email with any more questions you may have regarding the presentation or our services.