In anticipation of the H-1B cap filing date of April 1, 2019, MU Law will be holding a free teleconference for our clients and friends on Wednesday February 6, 2018 at 2PM / 11AM PT. Interested clients and friends can register for our webinar by clicking on the link below.
Last year the H-1B cap was reached in the first week. We expect that the demand will be even greater this year. It is imperative that all H-1B cap-subject petitions are filled on April 1, 2019.
H-1B Teleconference Agenda
· H-1B Cap Basics and Projections
· H-1B Dependency
· H-1B issues for Staffing Companies and Third Party Placements
· What is Third- Party Placement v. In-House work?
· Employer-Employee relationships
· The New H-1B lottery
· H-1B electronic filing
· Cap-gap for F-1s
· CPT / OPT maintenance
· NIV maintenance
· H-4 EAD rule
· H-1B amendments: lengthy processing times
· Top 10 things H-1B employers can do to stay compliant
· Legislative Update
· What we can expect from the Trump administration and the Republican congress.