The US Embassy at
At this time it does not appear that the VRP will be available to H-1B holders because of a condition that one did not stay in the
1. I am a
2. I have previously been issued, in
3. My visa is still valid... or it has expired within the last twelve months.
4. I have in my possession all of my passports covering the entire period of time since I received that full-validity visa.
5. I have not been refused a
6. My visa is not annotated "clearance received".
7. I have not ever stayed in the
8. I have not ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even if subject of a pardon.
9. I can provide the visa control number from my visa (located in the upper right hand corner of the visa).
Sounds like a reasonable set of requirements. I hope this improves the process of VISA issuance to qualified candidates.ReplyDelete
makati office space
Reestablishing a passport implies completing and applying for a US passport once more. The passport recharging application inquires for data almost yourself, your address, your earlier passport data, your family, and where you're traveling to if in a rush to induce a Fast Passport.ReplyDelete