MU Law will be hosting a free webinar for our clients and friends on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 2PM Eastern (1PM Central).
This webinar will discuss the NEW Proclamation issued by President Trump suspending entry of immigrants and nonimmigrants until the end of 2020. Interested clients and friends can register for our webinar by clicking on the link below.
Your Questions Answered, including:
- What types of cases are impacted?
- My employee’s status expires this fall, can it be extended? Or will the employee have to stop working?
- What should I do if my employee needs to travel?
- What can I do if my employee is currently outside the US and needs to return?
- My employee’s spouse and children went home for summer vacation, will the family be allowed back into the US?
- Can I file a green card case for my employee who is in the US?
- Is my employee eligible for a waiver from the proclamation?
PLEASE JOIN US!