MU Law will be hosting a free webinar for our clients and friends on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 2PM Eastern (1PM Central).
This webinar will discuss the NEW Proclamation issued by President Trump suspending entry of immigrants and nonimmigrants until the end of 2020. Interested clients and friends can register for our webinar by clicking on the link below.
Your Questions Answered, including:
- What types of cases are impacted?
- My employee’s status expires this fall, can it be extended? Or will the employee have to stop working?
- What should I do if my employee needs to travel?
- What can I do if my employee is currently outside the US and needs to return?
- My employee’s spouse and children went home for summer vacation, will the family be allowed back into the US?
- Can I file a green card case for my employee who is in the US?
- Is my employee eligible for a waiver from the proclamation?
PLEASE JOIN US!
Will the new proclamation affect applicants under F2B? The applicant is a daughter of a US citizen( the petitioner which is the father is currently living in America)ReplyDelete
You should check with your attorney.Delete
Do I just come to your site for the webinar?ReplyDelete
You must register using the link.Delete
How about PT under EB3 waiting for papers to be documentarily qualified. Im close to medical exam and consular interviewReplyDelete
Atty good dayReplyDelete
What was your thought about the hwra , will they approved it and passed it into law ? Any positive feeling about this atty. ? Thank u
The bill continues to gain momentum. The Congress is out of session for a few weeks. We will publish an update shortly.Delete