REMINDER: LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY
MU VISA ADVISOR: H-1B TELECONFERENCE FEB 4, 2016
In anticipation of the H-1B cap filing date of April 1, 2016, MU Law will be holding a free teleconference for our clients and friends on February 4, 2016 at 2PM / 11AM PT. Interested clients and friends should email MU’s Annalisa Smith, who will register you for the teleconference.Last year the H-1B cap was reached in the first week. We expect that the demand will be even greater this year. It is imperative that all H-1B cap-subject petitions are filled on April 1, 2016.
H-1B Teleconference Agenda
- H-1B Cap Basics and Projections
- H-1B Dependency
- H-1B issues for Staffing Companies and Third Party Placements: What is Third- Party Placement v. In-House work?
- Hot issues:
- CPT / OPT maintenance
- NIV maintenance
- Cap-gap for F-1s
- H4 EAD rule
- STEM OPT Lawsuit
- Increased filing fees for 50/50 employers
- Top 10 things H-1B employers can do to stay compliant
- Legislative Update
- DACA/DAPA to the Supreme Court
- I-140 EAD
- Presidential Election: What we can expect from President Trump
Please contact your MU immigration attorney if you have any questions about this MU Visa Advisor or any other immigration issue.