The AILA Education Department has scheduled an audio seminar for Thursday, October 9, 2014 @ 2:00 pm (Eastern Time) entitled “Petitions for Nurses and Allied Healthcare Workers.” MU Law’s Chris Musillo is the Moderator of this audio seminar. Chris’ co-speakers are with Tiffany Baldwin and Carl Shusterman.
The audio seminar will include these topics:
- H-1B for Nurses: 2002 and 2014 USCIS Memorandum
- Using Schedule A for Nurses and Physical Therapists
- EB-2 Consideration for Healthcare Worker
- USCIS Reliance on the EDGE Database in Evaluation of Foreign Education
- The Role of State Licensing and Credentialing in H-1B and PERM Cases
- Drafting Immigrant Visa Applications for Roving Healthcare Workers
- Visa Screen: Who Needs It and Why?
The panel has reserved 30 minutes for Questions and Answers at the conclusion of the presentation.