|H-1B Cap Count|
|Cap Type||Available||Received||Updated||MU Projection|
Many healthcare professions ordinarily qualify for H-1B status, includingPhysical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Therapists, and some Registered Nursing positions.
International workers who are working in the
Employees that need a "cap-subject" H-1B include:
* International students working on an EAD card under an
* International employees working on a TN may need an H-1B filed for them in order for them to pursue a permanent residency (green card) case
* Prospective international employees in another visa status e.g. H-4, L-2, J-1, F-1
* H-1B workers with a cap exempt organization
* Prospective international employees currently living abroad
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.