Join is for a review of some of the immigration changes that took place in 2020 and a look forward to the changes coming in 2021, specifically for the H-1B cap. Interested clients and friends can register for our webinar by clicking on the link below.
MU Law will be hosting a free webinar for our clients and friends on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 2PM Eastern (1PM Central).
Join us for this FREE webinar to learn more about:
- H-1B Cap Basics, Registration Process, and Projections
- NEW RULE: H-1B lottery system, selection by wage
- NEW RULE: DOL Rule Regarding Calculation of Prevailing Wage
- H-1B Specialty Occupation
- H-1B Dependency
- H-1B issues for Staffing Companies and Third-Party Placement
- Third- Party Placement v. In-House work?
- Employer-Employee Relationships
- Cap-Gap for F-1s
- CPT / OPT Maintenance
- Top 10 things H-1B employers can do to stay compliant
PLEASE JOIN US!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.