MU’s Chris Musillo is a featured speaker at the Visa Solutions Seminars in Chicago and in the Bay Area. Chris is speaking with Dave Brown of Brown Immigration in Omaha, Nebraska. Chris and Dave bring over 30 years of combined business immigration experience.
The Chicago seminar is Tuesday November 29, 2016 8AM – 10AM at the Chicago Marriott Southwest.
The Bay Area seminars are:
- Sunnyvale, CA - Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 (8AM – 10AM), Plug and Play Tech Center, 440 N. Wolfe Road.
- Oakland, CA - Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 (3PM – 4:30PM), Rosenblum Cellars, 10 Clay Street, Oakland, CA 94607, Complimentary wine tasting included after the event.
- San Francisco, CA - Thursday, December 8th, 2016 (8AM – 10 AM), Hyatt Regency, 5 Embarcadero Center.
Registration is free if made in advance of the seminar. The seminar will run for 90 minutes. The morning seminars include a complimentary breakfast and coffee.
This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM andy has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
- Navigating the 10 Most Important Immigration Issues Facing HR Today
- How do I structure the PERM filing to avoid audit triggers?
- How do I avoid hurting retention/morale while filing H-1s or PERMs?
- Considering the scarcity of H-1B visas, what other options exist for recruiting foreign talent?
- When is Premium Processing truly necessary and/or paid for by the company? When should a company allow an employee to pay it personally?
- How and when should employers initiate the green card process?
- When does the H-1B wage obligation start? When does it end? How does an employer effect a bona fide H-1B termination?
- How do I create the perfect Public Access File and deal with a Department of Labor audit of a company’s H-1B files? What does the DOL look for?
- Given last year’s Simeio Solutions decision – when/why must I file an amendment H-1B when someone moves location? And how do I avoid this problem?
- How do I manage Customs and Border Protection issues and their penchant for incorrectly issuing Form I-94s at the port of entry?
- How should I prepare for changing immigration policy under Donald Trump?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.