Musillo Unkenholt will hold a free teleconference on Wednesday September 17, 2014 at 3PM ET / 12 noon PT. All clients and friends of the firm are encouraged to dial-in to the call. If you would like to register for the call, please send an email to: Annalisa@muimmigration.com.
The agenda for the teleconference includes:
* H-1B onboarding starts Oct 1: What do employers need to do to stay compliant?
* When does my H-1B worker have to start working? The 30/60 day rule.
* When do I have to start paying an H-1B worker's salary?
* Form I-9 compliance
* E-Verify compliance
* Managing Social Security number issues.
* Handling Professional licensure issues.
* Working with the Consulate for H-1B Visa Issuance.
* H-1B cap 2014 final numbers and projections for 2015.
* What Congress and Pres. Obama are expected to do in 2014 in employment-based immigration.
Please contact your MU immigration attorney if you have any questions about this MU Visa Advisor or any other immigration issue.