AILA has just reported that the Department of State’s Charlie Oppenheim spoke to the AILA Washington D.C. Chapter dinner. While his statements are not official, Mr. Oppenheim is often correct with his predictions.
- The India EB-2 cutoff date is expected to retrogress from June 2008 (which is what it is in the November 2013 Visa Bulletin) to 2004 or 2005 in December 2013. This is due in large part to Indian nationals "upgrading" from EB-3 to EB-2.
- India EB-3 will continue to move very slowly.
- Worldwide EB-2 is expected to remain current.
- Worldwide EB-3 could move up to 2011 in the December Visa Bulletin.
- Worldwide EB-1 is expected to remain current.
- China EB-2 will continue to move slowly.
- China EB-3 is expected to continue to be ahead of a China's EB-2 priority date.
Is EB-3 Philippines will move up to 2011?ReplyDelete
Unfortunately I do not think that Phils EB-3 will move up to June 2011.ReplyDelete
so no predictions on EB3 philippines?ReplyDelete
There aren't any predictions on the Philippines EB-3. My personal belief is that it will move at about the same rate that it has over the last few months.ReplyDelete
Fair enough MU Law.ReplyDelete
I wish it were better....ReplyDelete