In anticipation of the H-1B cap filing date of April 1, 2013, MU Law will be holding a free teleconference for our clients on February 13, 2013 at 2PM / 11AM PT. Interested clients should email MU’s Lauren Gramke, who can register you for the teleconference.
Last year the H-1B cap was reached on June 11, 2012; we expect that the demand will be greater this year. It is imperative that all H-1B cap-subject Petitions are filled on April 1, 2013 in order to insure that the H-1B Petition qualifies under this year’s H-1B cap.
H-1B cap-subject petitions include:
* International students working on an EAD card under an OPT or CPT program after having attended a U.S. school
* International employees working on a TN may need an H-1B filed for them in order for them to pursue a permanent residency (green card) case
* Prospective international employees in another visa status e.g. H-4, L-2, J-1, F-1
* H-1B workers with a cap exempt organization
* Prospective international employees currently living abroad
In addition to the H-1B cap discussion, MU lawyers will also provide an employment-based immigration legislation update.
Please contact your MU immigration attorney if you have any questions about this MU Visa Advisor or any other immigration issue.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.