The Fiscal Year 2013 (FY2013) H-1B cap season will begin on
On a histocial basis, FY2012 moved very slowly. In FY 2011, which began
It is unknown what the FY2013 H-1B demand will be. In speaking with some clients, MU expects the H-1B cap to move quicker than last year. However, MU expects that the H-1B cap will remain open until at least mid-summer.
If you are considering filing an H-1B cap-subject petition, MU urges you to begin that process now.
Many healthcare professions ordinarily qualify for H-1B status, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Therapists, and some Registered Nursing positions.
International workers who are working in the
Employees that need a "cap-subject" H-1B include:
* International students working on an EAD card under an
* International employees working on a TN may need an H-1B filed for them in order for them to pursue a permanent residency (green card) case
* Prospective international employees in another visa status e.g. H-4, L-2, J-1, F-1
* H-1B workers with a cap exempt organization
* Prospective international employees currently living abroad
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.